This girl continues to keep me on my toes with her fashion sense. I was loving the hot pink lipstick this day.
Little Hoopsters has started again. Josh is the coach and Kaley and Thomas are on the same team. Life is good.
We had a good laugh one night when Josh opened the door to take the garbage can out to the road. A bird FLEW out of our wreath on our door! It gave Josh quite the scare! We laughed about it pretty hard for a few days! I took the wreath down that night, and discovered that Josh scared the bird just as much as the bird scared Josh. There was a fresh dropping and a tiny feather in the wreath! Ha!
I jammed my finger playing basketball the night before Bella's birthday. This was my first jammed finger, and I was pretty much a baby about it. Not to mention, it was the end of January (a very long, depressing month in my book), I had a party to finish planning and pulling off, mermaid tails to finish sewing, presents to wrap, Primary to teach, oh and just being the Mom in general. I was feeling really down about life before the jammed finger, and it pretty much felt like the end of the world, or at least crappy icing on the cake. It was pretty bruised and swollen for a few days. I survived just fine, but it felt like I wouldn't for a few days there. :)
I love snuggling with this boy after his nap. We snapped a few pictures of us. Some are "silly face" ones.
More finger documentation.
These are a few silly pictures of me and Soph waiting in the car at the Aerospace Museum. They really love taking pictures with my phone right now. It's a pretty cute stage!






















No comments:
Post a Comment