Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jace and Sophie: Preschool Program

I'm going to warn you, I had double the kids in this program, so I took double the pictures!  :) 

Jace and Sophie had their End of the Year Preschool Program last week, and it was darling!  Here are a few (ha ha) pictures.






 Sophie was the flag holder and Pledge of Allegiance leader.  She was so proud!

 Jace with his hand on his heart.  Too sweet.

 Jace spent most of the short program on his chair.  He sang and participated, just while sitting down.  

 He did stand up for Letter A.








 During one of the songs, the kids were jumping and waving arms, and Jace got whacked.  He was sad for a minute.  I gave him gum, and he was good to go!

 Sophie's got moves!


 Still a little sad...









 Singing Hands and Hearts Preschool...




 We were so lucky to have Miss Lacie for our teacher this year!  She is my kids' second mother anyway, so it was perfect for the kids!  (and me!)


Pops and Grammie and Lyss came down to watch!  Coming next...Bella's Graduation Program.

No comments: