Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

I have been blessed to be the mother to 5 pretty darling kids.  For Mother's Day, they each had a hand made craft for me.  They were each so excited to show their love.  Very sweet.  








 Thomas said something Monday morning that made me giggle:  He came in while I was doing one of the girls' hair, and asked if I would like breakfast in bed this morning.  I laughed and said, usually when you give a person breakfast in bed, they haven't gotten OUT of bed yet.  It was like it just dawned on him how breakfast in bed really works.  I think he thought I'd just hop back in bed and eat breakfast there.  :)

My Primary kids sang Love is Spoken Here in church.  It was lovely.  I truly love this calling.  It is one of the most challenging and rewarding callings there is.  I love seeing my kids plus the rest of the 150+ kids sing each week.  After church, we went up to Sandy for dinner.  We also celebrated Drew, Lyss and Thomas' birthdays.  




 T was pretty excited with a watch from Pops and Grammie!

 Dave gave Drew a Spanish Dictionary ... with an iTunes gift card inside.  We had a good laugh about that one!

 Papa and Grandma and Benny were there too.



No comments: