Summer is in full swing here! I was flipping through my pics on my phone, and couldn't remember if I put these on the blog or not. This was one day that we went to Trafalga and went mini golfing.
I also let the kids try the XD theater there. It's like a 3D ride, complete with blowing air and moving seats. The kids thought it was pretty cool!
Every day we go to the Clubhouse (what the kids have decided to call where we are building a new home). This day, we took a picnic lunch and ate at the top of the hill in our backyard-to-be and watched the workers work. I don't think I will get tired of this view! If you want to stay up to date on the house updates, follow the Cox Clubhouse blog.
This is part of our daily play group. This day, I made face paint and painted the kids, well, everything. :)
For Jarilyn's birthday, we did a Google Hangout with all the Cox side! Michigan, Texas, DC, Idaho, Logan, West Jordan, Kaysville and Spanish Fork!
Someone is a little excited for Fathers' and Sons' campout. It's not until June 30. This list was made 2 weeks ago. :)
This was one of those days that a bag of Doritos was the afternoon snack. Gotta love Summer!
Down by the banks
All these flip flops for a Seven Peaks visit!
It is so fun to do things with these "big" kids! :)
Took the kids for a free donut on Donut Day! Also brought their report cards in for a free half dozen donuts!
Free Yogurt Bliss for their awesome grades too!
I helped Josh with the food for Scout Camp this year... Geeze that was a task! I had my good friend Cindee help me out though, and we did awesome! :)
Bells and BFF Libbs - matching swim suits. I remember when I was 5 and had a matching swim suit with my BFF.
Splash Pad fun!
This was the day this momma learned to sunscreen Sophie's legs. She had a killer sun burn from laying on her towel! Poor girl!
Homemade Shave Ice on the lawn.
Packing the Scout food. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment