Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hair!

Did your mother ever make you take pictures like this?  Well, a couple Sundays ago, I curled the girls' hair, and had to document how long a beautiful it was because I knew it was going to change!  Kaley had decided that she wanted to donate her hair to a place that makes wigs for children with cancer.  Elyzabeth and Lolee, her cousins, and Aunt Jarilyn had done it, so Kaley was inspired!  

 Here we are at the BYU Salon getting her hair cut.  








 Kaley went in thinking that they would only cut 8 inches, but the girl ended up cutting 10+!  Kaley is still getting used to it, but we think it looks pretty darn cute!  We met her teacher today for 3rd grade, and she had long hair last year, and this year.... short hair!  Donated her hair this summer too!  Kaley thinks it's a match made in heaven!  


I'm really proud of Kaley for donating her hair and trying something new!  :)