We started out the day going on a 5+ mile hike along the top of the mountain that surrounds Redfish. It is a stunning hike. Last time we did this hike, Josh went (and I can't remember if he took any kids), but this year I went and took the oldest 3. Bella was such a trooper! I think she is a better hiker than her older siblings! She didn't complain once! (Which, if you know Bella, is saying something!) She just held Pop's hand and plugged along at Daddy Long Leg speed. :)
Now here's where we get out of order, and I get lazy and don't want to fix it. :) These pictures are from Tuesday evening. My kids look exhausted because we had spent the day at the beach, and had a wonderful time. We gathered at a campsite for dinner around the fire.
Most of our meals were eaten at Grammie and Pop's cabin. I saw this cute idea on Pinterest, and I think it saved us a million red solo cups. :)
Here are some pictures from our day of fun on the beach.
We spent the day catching minnows and playing in the water.
Jace and Sophie found a little friend on the beach.
Bella followed Mikesell around any time she got close. :) Here they are jumping off the dock.
Jace wasted no time in bossing around his new friend - such is life with a twin sister. He doesn't take any crap!
This is how Sophie uses goggles. :)
My Papa and Grandma enjoying the fun.
Another out of order picture... from the campfire. :)
Later that night, the boys went out spear fishing. Or rather, Dave went spear fishing and we all watched. :) Drew may have gotten in for a minute... :)








No comments:
Post a Comment