Sunday, February 09, 2014

Mikesell's Farewell

We were in Jerome for Bella's birthday and Mikesell's farewell.  The fog there did some really cool things to the trees.  I walked around one morning and tried to capture the beauty.  My grandparents yard is always so beautiful!  








 Kaley and Call - these two are usually inseparable.  I sometimes feel like a bad mother when I go to Idaho because my kids are always playing with cousins.  They hardly come to me for anything.  I see them in nano second intervals when they come to tell me where they are running off to next  - the Barn, the kitties next door, the basement, the play room, the yard.... etc.

 These two are the cutest friends.  B just idolizes Mikesell.  It is really sweet.  We will sure miss her for 18 months!  


 I am doing a plank challenge with my zumba girls.  When Dad heard about it, he started our own family plank challenge.  I am proud to say that I finished my zumba challenge with a 4 minute plank! Woot!  I plan on schooling my family as well!  :)  Here we are involving the cousins in the craziness! Austin had his new fiancé Amy there too!!!  They just got engaged while we were there!  

 Grandma Del reading to the kids.  I had to laugh because I think she had a pretty good glimpse into reading to twins.  There were many breakdowns over who got to say what and whose turn it was to pick the next animal, etc.  

No comments: