Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was pretty exciting at our house.  I was super on top of it this year, and we had "Pinterest" Valentines made a week before the actual day!  They were mailed to cousins, and ready for delivery on the 14th, no sweat!  
I planned the party for Bella's class, and helped out there in the morning.  Jace and Sophie also had their Valentine party that morning, but I didn't get any pictures of them.  You would have thought that it was Christmas Eve though the night before, because no one slept!  They were all too excited to pass out their treats and have parties!  
At Bella's party, we had dipped wafer cookies with pink lemonade.
 They played a musical hearts game and had to do whatever it said on the heart that they stopped on.  It was pretty cute to watch.
 I did a cute paper heart doily craft at my table.
 We also had a table with some "minute to win it" style games.


 Kaley and Thomas each made their own Valentine boxes this year.  I really did not help one bit.  After my overachieving with the actual Valentines, I just let them go loose!  Kaley used an old food storage can to decorate.
 Thomas made his entirely of Legos.  This kid is awesome!  It even had a drawbridge!  Hello?!  His mind amazes me!


No comments: