Tuesday, June 03, 2014

May Phone Pics

May was a pretty busy month for us!  Here is a snapshot from the day to day stuff!
Lots of playing outside.  These kids are all so close in height that it is pretty funny to me!
 A cute pic from Lyss and Dave's graduation.

 The beginning of May was the start of yard work!  Josh rented a trencher and trenched for sprinklers.


 We found dinosaur bones!  (Probably just a cow or a horse)  :)
 Kaley and I helping put out the white PVC pipes in the yard.
 Jace's job was to snip the tape around them.  
 Sunday temple drive to the Provo temple.




 More bones!
 Thomas cutting the pipe - I tell you what!  Those clippers are pretty tough to use!
 Rainy baseball practice for Bella - we waited in the car.  :)
 Bells lost a tooth!
 We tried rag curlers in the girls hair.

 We went to visit Cam and Rach in their new home.  We love playing at their park across the street!
 Kaley's team was #1 and undefeated this season in soccer!  Did I post about this yet?  Her team did awesome!  So the city did a recognition night and their team got t-shirts.  Here's Kaley with a few of her BFFs.  



 We had our Ward Spring Social at the park.  Josh helped with the BBQing, and I played with the kids.  :)



 I lead this gigantic group in Banana Tag.  So much fun!!!

 Kaley lost a tooth that night too!
 We had some cement poured!  Our basketball pad, more back porch and an added front patio.

 We watched a few baseball games.
 We had a combined activity - Chopped.  I had the Beehives at my house.  We made dessert!  It was pretty tasty!
 Bishop Mullins and Bro Smith tasting our creations!  Beehives beat the Deacons!


 Last day of Preschool for these kiddos!  I really can't believe that my BABIES are done with preschool!  


 Aren't they darling?


 A cute pic from Bella's graduation!


 Lots of snuggling with Baby Sawyer!

 Chillin' while Mom and Dad do yard work!
 We played HORSE with the kids.  I won!  :)  This basketball pad has already been worth it!  The kids love it!
 Last day of school for the big kids!

 Thomas and his teacher, Mrs. Moody.
 Kaley and Mrs. Lacrua.
 Last day of school water party!
 All you can eat otter pops!



 Matching kids!
 Kaley holding Sawyer at Thomas' baptism.
 Sprinkler work from up high! 


 Jace and Soph helping me tie the quilt we made for Austin and Amy.  


 Jace's pumpkin turned firetruck.  
 Me reading in the sun :)
 More playing :)

No comments: