Monday, August 04, 2014

Redfish Lake - Part 2

This day, we started out the day with a tiny hike.  We do this little walk every time we come, and it never disappoints!  



 These two watched the squirrels and birds for a long time!  
 Then it was time for more water play!  Out on the lake all day!






 That's T snorkeling out there!

 He came in and was freezing!  


 There was a cool car show that came through - the Bugati cars.  









 After lunch, it was back into the water!  Josh took these of the kids snorkeling while I made lunch.  They crack me up!








 We went with a group of us to go float down the river into the Little Redfish Lake.  It was such a fun float!  I'm sure we will make this a tradition!  
 Back to the beach for a snack and more fun!








 That night for FHE, we played the Frisbee Can game.  I think they call it Can Jam.  We love it!















 We love Brookie Bear's little "vampire teeth."  She makes us all smile!


No comments: