Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Birthday Celebrations!

It was a serious birthday week long celebration!  We opened presents the evening of the twins' birthday outside :)  I love the outside light in our backyard.  Their faces in these pictures are priceless!  


 Always checking out what the other one has...









 I gave the twins little playdoh mats.  They are totally into playdoh right now, and I am getting sick of  scrapping it off the counter.  ;)

 From Aunt Lyssa.
 Soph wanted peanut butter kiss cookies for her birthday treat.  Jace wanted cupcakes.  Lyss and I tried our best to make spiderman cupcakes.  They were special looking!  
 (Soph looks sad and shiny because she had just fallen off her stool.)



Friday evening Grammie and Pops, Danielle and Dave, and Drew and Em came down for dinner and presents.  Another total party!

Saturday, we went up to Bountiful to have a picnic and swimming with Teeples and Grandma and Grandpa and Cam and Rach.  We were in party mode!





No comments: