Thursday, December 04, 2014

November Extras

We had a lovely November - we rode bikes to the park and played in the leaves one Saturday. 











 The dr appointments continued - this was one of the rounds of chiropractic therapy that I did.  We ended up seeing a Neurologist who did a full blood panel work up, and discovered that my B12 levels were super low.  I had an injection that day, then again 2 weeks later.  I will have the monthly for a bit.  I am feeling much better!  It makes sense that was what it was - none of the drugs or other things worked to help the headache, but if it was a vitamin deficiency then it wouldn't help!  
 The twins were angels this time - I had no idea what that visit would entail or how long it would take, but they were silent little people!
 Shopping day with Mom - Sophie is a sauce drinker like her Mom!  
 Play dates!  This is Jace's little buddy Ethan.  They are pretty cute together!
 Primary Program day!  I helped this year - I was asked to assist the chorister, so there were 2 people leading so everyone could see.  It was a dream!  I do miss those Primary kids!

We had our Young Women in Excellence night.   



 Best girls!  Best Leaders!  Making good friends and great memories!
I helped my neighbor one week while she was out of town.  I took her kids to and from school - which is quite the car load with my 5 and her 2!  
 Kaley got her ears pierced!!!  She was SOOOO excited! 





 Another great youth activity!  We had a spaghetti dinner - It was going to be an etiquette dinner, but plans changed.  We ate dinner and played some games.  Gosh, we sure do have a fun group of kids!
 Cousins hanging out!


 Me and Jar at the reception!  

No comments: