Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Sophie's Teeth

 A couple days before we left for Idaho, Soph told me she had a super wiggly tooth.  I checked it, and it really was wiggly!  I told her I had to take a picture of her with all her teeth before she started losing them!  I have always told the kids stories of how Papa Arlen pulled out most of my teeth growing up.  If Papa pulled out the tooth, the Tooth Fairy brought $5 instead of the usual $1.  So Soph got it in her mind that she wanted to wait until Idaho and see if Papa could pull it out for her.  

 Thanksgiving - Sophie asked Papa if he could pull out her wiggly tooth.  Papa grinned and was thrilled to do the honors!  One pull later - she was toothless!



 That tooth next to it was barely hanging on - every time she smiled, she would push it forward.  Wouldn't you know it, one day later - Papa pulled out that other tooth!

The best part (to Sophie) about the whole story, was that the Tooth Fairy brought her a "twenty buck" for each tooth!!!  She STILL talks about this every day!  I think I may have a few teeth Papa can pull out!  ;)

No comments: