Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Kaley Soccer

Kaley's soccer season is now over, and I'm a little sad about it!  She played super awesome this year!  She had some great friends on her team, and she really found her niche in soccer.  She loved playing forward, and making goals!  Love this sporty girl of mine!
This game was particularly fun to watch because they played a bunch of Kaley's friends.  Kaley has been a part of 3 different soccer teams through the years, so she knows quite a few of the soccer girls!  


Score!







It was fun to watch her play Tiffany from her basketball team.  I have a hard time when we play other girls we know!  I'm the crazy mom on the side line cheering both ways!  

I love their celebrations!  I will miss their team friendships!





Running against Maddie from the ward.






This is another game - I brought my camera to the last couple games to get some sweet action shots of this girl!




The rest of Kaley's fan club gets bored easily - so lucky for them, there is plenty of grass to play with!  What would it be like to have a twin?  They really are the cutest together!










I love this pic!  Kaley's kick has become pretty strong this season - it leaves the other team flinching at times!  (Her control of direction is still in practice though!:))

The other two chasing the ball around.









Last cheer of the year!




Good Season AMBUSH!!!!  

No comments: