Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sawyer turns ONE!!!

Josh reminds me all the time that Sawyer is not technically MY child, so I don't have to post a million pictures of him like I do with my kids, but these are TOO cute to not post!  I took Buddy out to take his pictures before his birthday, and we LOVE how they turned out!









 We did it on an afternoon after Kindergarten, and before the big kids were out of school, so the twins were there as my helpers!  They are the BEST!


 Sawyer loves my kids!  And my kids love Sawyer!



 So much baby chubb cuteness!!!






 We went to Sawyer's birthday party a few days later.  So much fun!





 Jace wrapped up his own little dinosaur as a present for Sawyer.  That is love!
 YES!!!  That is a World's Coolest BROTHER t-shirt!!!  Due December!


 Brookie and Bella











2 comments:

Haley said...

Crystal these pictures are beautiful! I especially love that first one! The colors are so bright and little Sawyer just pops. Well done!

Unknown said...

That little farmer's tan. Those little teeth. What a cute little munchkin!