June was simply wonderful! We had buckets of rain, and loads of sunshine! When it finally was Summer, we went to Seven Peaks! A lot! I think we go 2-3 times a week! We pick up Lyss or meet Dani and Sawyer there. Sometimes Josh and Dave join us! It really is heaven! Family, sunshine and fun!
Baseball finished up!
Learning new braids!
Splash pad with friends!
Our trail by our house has been extended! There are now 6 miles of continuous trail! We found the hidden gem of the rope swing!!! We ride our bikes or run on the trail almost daily.
Josh and I escaped for a night to St George to see Beauty and the Beast at Tuacahn. It was fantastic! We melted our brains out there, but I loved it!!!!
Our kids are pretty tired most of the time! I found Jace zonked on the bathroom floor one morning when I went up to wake up the kids.
LOTS of piano practicing! With all 5 kids taking lessons now, there is no shortage of musical sounds at our house! Kaley taught Bella "Heart and Soul" and now they can play the duet in their sleep! And I can hear it in mine! ;)
We went through our school stuff and saved what we wanted to keep forever! ;) Do you like how everyone is in the swim suit? Yeah, that's every day! 
More Seven Peaks
Josh took the kids to the ribbon cutting of our new trail. The kids rode the 6 miles and got stamps along the way to redeem for cool things at the end! 
Thomas :)
Thomas went to Scout Day Camp! I didn't go this year, so these are from a leader! So thankful he has such awesome leaders!
I have officially named 2015 The Summer of Sisters! I don't think I saw this much of my sisters when I lived with them! It is truly a treat to have sisters as friends! I feel like I've been waiting for FOREVER for them to hurry up and grow up and be "my age!" And now they are!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment