Thomas has been in the Mustang League this season for baseball. I'll be honest, the whole thing really stresses me out! I sit and hyperventilate most games! I didn't mind when he played outfield, but those games that he played a base or catcher really gave me ulcers! It was hard to watch him at bat too.
I'm not sure how many bags of sunflower seeds I went through this season! ;)
One night Drew, Em and Brookie came down to watch - Brooklynn kept saying, "Where Thomas?" She loves him!
The day T HIT THE BALL!!!! He earned a candy bar! And so did Josh! ;)
It was the day that Grandpa came down to watch! Lucky charm!
Everyone makes new friends at baseball games!
Sophie's pretty eyes!
Just beat after a late game!
T is in the back middle. Go Brewers!
An ulcer producing game - where T played catcher. He does a really good job, it just makes me SO nervous for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment