Friday morning we headed into Moab again to hike around Arches some more! There are lots of pics of T in here for his report! I love that I will have more documentation of Thomas for this trip! That is not usually the case! ;) Since Thomas is in 4th grade this year, he gets into all National Parks for free! We squeezed Danielle, Dave and kids in our car, so we could all get in on his free pass!
These two became just a little better friends this trip. I love that Jace is growing up, and T is realizing that he has a buddy in Jace. It's pretty cute.
We bought a selfie stick for our "groupies" pictures. I love that we are all in a few pictures!
This may be my favorite picture!!!
Caught a lizard!
Tunnel Arch
Pinetree Arch
Landscape Arch
Playing in the cool sand narrows.
Oh how we love Izzy!!!!
We never get tired of seeing Sawyer's plumber's smile!
North/South Window
Parade of the Elephants and Double Arch
Turret Arch
We ate at Wendy's that night - it was supposed to be Pizza Hut, but it was closed! Weird! We ate, and headed back to the hotel to swim again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment