Wednesday, January 04, 2017

2nd Grade Christmas Program

I can't believe this is the last 2nd Grade Christmas Program with MY kids in it!  I was once again reminded how completely different my twins are.  Sophie was a HAM the whole time - smiling and putting her own cutesy flare to it.  Jace - barely made it through.  He smirked - the closest I could get to a smile - maybe twice.  He does NOT enjoy the attention in this capacity.  

 Sophie is top, second one in.  Jace is bottom, second one in.
 "I've got a hunch that it's going to be a nice, nice Christmas!"

 "Me and my friends are hanging out..."

 UGH.  I was SO bugged at these people that sat right in front of me.  They came late, and asked to take these seats - which were filled by small kids.  It made my photo options less than desirable.  








 "Polka dots and pixels and a backwards day!"






 There's the smirk!  :)





I just LOVE going to these cute programs!  I will sure miss them as these kiddos grow up!  

No comments: