Friday, September 01, 2017

First Day of School 2017!

School started with a bang this year!  Kaley started 7th grade this year.  I had a hard time sending her all the way up to the jr high!  She takes the bus each morning at 7:10 ish.  She looked so pretty on her first day!  


 I walked her part way to the bus stop - nervous mom jitters - and then sat on the curb til the bus came to make sure she was good.  Serious anxiety about that first bus ride!  Kaley got used to it so fast - she didn't even flinch!  Love that girl!

Jace started 3rd grade!  


 Thomas is in 6th grade!  Big Man On Campus!  


 Sophie Del - 3rd grade!  Look at her cute hair!


 Bella in blue!  4th grade!  


 My elementary school crew!

 Riding to school!

 At their desks!  


Bryson's mom sent me these cute pics of these boys!  I don't think they lasted past the first week sitting by each other!  ;)  They are just too good of friends!  


No comments: