What a great start to the Summer! I saw this and thought it fit me perfectly!!! I'm pretty sure there weren't very many days this summer that I actually got ready for the day - most days were spent in swimsuits with wet pool hair!
Jace cracks us up with the things he makes! Here's his self-made guitar.
Fireside with my kiddos! President Nelson is the BEST!!!!
We played in the backyard everyday, all day!
Friends! Dax, Tav, Bryson and Jace
Look at all that food?! Summer feeding is here!
Summer rollerblade rides!
Sleeping the backyard
Day camp for Jace!
Morning runs with T
Soph's curly Q's
Making ice cream with friends!
Hiking the Grotto with Dani and kids
There was a bird nest in the cracks of the rocks.
We sprayed a Twister game on our lawn.
Pack night was a magician one night! Soph and Jace were both his helpers.
We hiked the Y with Josh one morning.
Soph's eyelash tips are sun-bleached!
Grammie and Pops came down to watch J play baseball.
I love walking home from church and looking at my fun summer yard!
We sold our car!!! We got a new Yukon XL - a dark grey.
Painting SF Rocks!
Building our treehouse!
Zumba swim party!
7th Grade shots and check up!
Taking Thomas to the temple for the first time! Love our Young Men/Young Women!
My hard working kiddos! Love this summer scene!
Shave Ice after hard work!
My favorite Summer scene!!! I sit on the tier and play lifeguard. Everyone brings a friend or two and we swim all afternoon!
Dax and Tav moved this Summer - we miss them!
Visits with Jar and family! Cute Benjamin and JoJo!
Camp shopping with Kaley and Hannah
Swim Lessons
Basketball Camp at BYU for T!
Lyss watched the kiddos while Josh and I were at Girls Camp.
Make money Monday's - selling sunglasses...
Cooking class for Soph at Jilly's house.
Visits with dear friends! Love it when KJ comes to town!
Mommas and their twins!!! Linz is pregnant with twins!
Kaley passed out during one of Jace's baseball games before YW one night.
Book club girls night! We read The Orphan Keeper, and it takes place in India. We went out for Indian food - I have never been! The Bombay House is also in this book!
Day Camp for Bells and Soph!
End of swim lessons
At the end of June we went to Idaho for our family trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment