YAY!!! Thanksgiving in Jerome is so fun! We love to do the Turkey Trot when we go. I had signed my family up for it, but then I ended up just walking a little - like barely half a mile - and then waiting for them to finish. Here are my cute Clegg cousins.
Most of these pics aren't mine - I was pretty drugged the first day, and didn't move around very much the whole time. Just walking around the house really took it out of me. I was still icing and heating often there.
My kids loved hanging out with Gunnell - Austin and Amy's baby.
Friday, we went to the Twin Falls temple to do a session together for Papa and Grandma's 60th Wedding Anniversary. We tried to do an 11:00 session, but when we got there it was a live one, so it was full. We had called ahead, but they didn't take reservations for a large group. So we ended up going back at 1 I think. Honestly, I don't remember much. I felt pretty sick through part of it.
Family pictures
Party for Papa and Grandma's Anniversary!
I learned that one of Grandma's happiest moments was when she learned we had named our Sophie Del after her. The sweetest!
Saturday, my parents were going to visit Grandma and Grandpa Putnam in Boise. I was undecided if I was going to be comfortable enough to make the trek. Josh and kids were not wanting to go, but I really wanted to see my grandparents. So I hopped out of bed, and called mom and dad who had already left. They flipped back around and came back to get me. After we left, Drew called and wanted to come too. We waited for a few minutes so Dani could come too. We knew Lyss would feel left out if we just left her, so we dragged her out of bed too! It was just like old times - mom and dad with 4 kids. We took my car so we were a little more comfortable that in Dad's truck. We listened to loud music and laughed a lot. We had a nice visit with grandma and grandpa and went to lunch to Chili's with them. It was so nice!
The kids laid on the floor and played "ha-ha" forever. They were cracking us up!
Great time with family!






No comments:
Post a Comment