Saturday, June 01, 2019

May Madness! Part 1

May was packed with all kinds of stuff!  I am over the Spirit Days at the school - I got all the 6th graders together for a pizza party and a big picture!
Thomas baking banana bread for some extra credit in a class!
Soccer pictures!

Sawyer broke his arm and got a concussion - the gate of a trailer in his driveway fell on him.  They thought he had a skull fracture, but he didn't!  I went up to hang out with them the day after.
We had looked at pictures from when the kids were little and they girls had piggy tails, so they had to re-live their little toddler days.


I took Thomas to the Avengers movie! 
Sophie's best soccer game/team ever!  This was the game Soph scored FIVE goals in ONE game!


Pictures out of order!  Here's some pics from one of Bella's games!

Back to Soph!


















Kaley's soccer game!









We had a great soccer season with lots of chilly games! :)

No comments: