I am officially married to a BYU graduate! Josh is done with school (for now)! He is excited to work on his yard, golf and spend more time with the kids, (and his wife)!
Congrats Josh! This is Amy (Hyde) Farr. I just wanted to say Hi, and I am so happy for you and your wife. Being done with school is an awesome accomplishment. We still have at least four years. Your kids are darling. It would be nice to meet them one day. Take care...hope your daughters eyes get better soon. Amy Jandafarr.blogspot.com
Cox -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done -- you are a college graduate, even if it is from BYU. Just kidding, I think it is great you are done. We here in Texas are very proud of you! We'll have to take you out to celebrate when we're in Utah for a week in July. Well done!
4 comments:
Congratulations, Josh! I think you need 18 holes to celebrate.
Congrats Josh! This is Amy (Hyde) Farr. I just wanted to say Hi, and I am so happy for you and your wife. Being done with school is an awesome accomplishment. We still have at least four years. Your kids are darling. It would be nice to meet them one day.
Take care...hope your daughters eyes get better soon.
Amy
Jandafarr.blogspot.com
CONGRATULATIONS Josh,
We are happy you are an official BYU Graduate. Enjoy your extra time with your family.
Cox -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done -- you are a college graduate, even if it is from BYU. Just kidding, I think it is great you are done. We here in Texas are very proud of you! We'll have to take you out to celebrate when we're in Utah for a week in July. Well done!
Bryan & Family
Post a Comment