We had a little family night with Coxes the other night. We had dinner and walked to Temple Square to see the grounds. It was beautiful there! Spring really is a gorgeous time of year! I love to see all the flowers and colors! It was marvelous!
Looks like such a fun trip!! Your post made me homesick for Temple Square, green grass, tullips, and cousins!! I can't wait for the day when our kids can play with their cousins on a regular basis. Enjoy it!! :)
Looks like we know who the favorite uncle is!!! Just letting you know that I officially have my own blog. tannercox.blogspot.com. So if you wanna add me to your list, I'd feel so special.
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun trip!! Your post made me homesick for Temple Square, green grass, tullips, and cousins!! I can't wait for the day when our kids can play with their cousins on a regular basis. Enjoy it!! :)
Looks like we know who the favorite uncle is!!! Just letting you know that I officially have my own blog. tannercox.blogspot.com.
So if you wanna add me to your list, I'd feel so special.
Post a Comment