well, if it makes you feel any better, Rylee went and stayed with her grandma in Utah for a week about 3 months ago, and her cousin that is 5 years old took scissors to her hair. Rylee's hair was in the middle of her back. I made my mother in law leave it the way it was until I could get into town to fix it. Rylee's hair was fixed just about like Kaley's! It grows faster then it did before after the cut. I don't really know why, but it does. Kaley looks really cute either way!
4 comments:
well, if it makes you feel any better, Rylee went and stayed with her grandma in Utah for a week about 3 months ago, and her cousin that is 5 years old took scissors to her hair. Rylee's hair was in the middle of her back. I made my mother in law leave it the way it was until I could get into town to fix it. Rylee's hair was fixed just about like Kaley's! It grows faster then it did before after the cut. I don't really know why, but it does. Kaley looks really cute either way!
Love her little face and new haircut!!!
Kaley,
Your new haircut looks cute. Hope your hair grows back long soon.
We Love You.
Kaley knows what she's doing...She's just getting ready for summer!
Post a Comment