

I love little naked pics of my kids at the Dr! I love how big Bella's head looks in these picutres! Her head isn't really that big, her body is just that little! Well, we saw the Dr. yesterday for Bella's 9 month check up. She weighs 16.2 lbs - 10th percentile, is 28 in long - 75th percentile, and has a head circumference of 44 1/2 cm - 75th percentile. So we have a healthy baby! I still am a little concerned about her weight, but the Dr. said not to worry though. He said that we could add another bottle, just to boost her calories. So we'll see how fast we can chunk our little one up!
2 comments:
She has a jay leno chin in the 2nd one! Cutest little girl (9-month old little girl, that is!)
I love Bella. She is seriously the only baby I know who smiles SO much. She is a little doll!
Post a Comment