Not only is my husband good looking, he is talented! He built us some shelves for our garage! They turned out so nice! I am so impressed with his skills! The kids loved sitting up on the top shelf too! They are pretty sturdy, so I am thinking anything can be stored on these shevles! We have bought a few bins, and are working on the organization part out there! Josh has also started on a work bench out there too. He is just starting, but I will post pics when it is done! He is my hero! :)
Justin will love this. He's been talking about building shelves in our basement and last Christmas I got him a table saw. Maybe this Christmas we'll actually get the saw put together! Ha! Great job Josh. Love the pictures in your other posts. Beautiful family!
8 comments:
I'm super impressed. Is he available for hire? I see those shelves and I can just imagine the organization. Dreamy!
i keep telling joe he needs to get into woodworking. what an amazingly useful hobbie!
send him our way when he is done!
Good job Josh! I am impressed!
Awww...the life of a fellow construction-wife :) Josh did an awesome job!
great shelves--storage space is so under-rated! until you don't have it, you never really appreciate it.
How's your golf game, Josh?
Justin will love this. He's been talking about building shelves in our basement and last Christmas I got him a table saw. Maybe this Christmas we'll actually get the saw put together! Ha! Great job Josh. Love the pictures in your other posts. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment