Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's new?

Kaley is loving preschool!  She loves to tell me about the things they do!  Sometimes she is tired on the walk home, and says, "Mom, can we talk about preschool when we get home?  I'm just tired right now."  Too cute!  She loves to play "house" with the other little girls there.  She tells me that her friend Carter is the dad, and Kayla is the daughter.  She cracks me up with the things she comes up with!  She loves to color and cut with her scissors.  They sing "You're a Grand Ol' Flag" in her class, and she loves it!  She tells me that they take turns waving the flag while they sing.  She loves story time too.  Her other favorite part is when they paint.   It is the highlight of the week if they paint!  Kaley is a generally happy girl.  She does have her sassy moments though!  She still loves to play with Max whenever she gets the chance.  We don't know what we are going to do now that the weather is getting colder and we can't be outside ALL day.  I guess I'll have to get creative!  
This is Thomas in his cowboy boots.  My Aunt Audra gave us all her boy clothes, and I found these this week. Thomas LOVES them!  My little T is an adorable boy!  He loves to sing "It's Autumn Time" and "Once There Was A Snowman."  Those are his favorites!  He also loves "Called to Serve."  He loves to sing!  I hardly get to listen to my ipod in the car anymore because he wants me to sing songs with him!  It makes my day!   He is quite the mischievious little boy!  He loves to get into the fridge and pull things out.  He loves to empty my kitchen drawers daily.  He LOVES getting into things he is not supposed to, like baby shampoo.  This weekend he did quite the number in the playroom with the baby shampoo.  It's a good thing that boy is so cute, otherwise I would be one unhappy mommy!  
Little Bella Rose has been kinda sick this weekend.  I took her to the Dr on Monday, and they ran some tests.   They tried to draw her blood, and couldn't find a vein.  It was awful!  Bella cried and cried!  We had to go to the hospital to have them try again, and it was magic!  It worked the first time!  I was so glad!  I don't think I could have gone through all the crying again!  They also ran a urine test too.  I am just worried about her because she hasn't gained any weight since she was 4 months!  She has stayed at 16 lbs.  We will see.  She is SUCH happy baby though.  She does the cutest thing where she holds up her arms when she wants to be held.  She does it in such a non-demanding way.  She scrunches up her nose and eyes when she smiles, and it brightens my day!  She is every mother's dream when she snuggles up and gives loves.  

So there you have it!  Not much has been "post worthy" around here, so I thought I would just give you a broad update!  We are off visit family in Idaho tomorrow! We are excited!  It will be a much needed break!  Watch for loads of pictures when we return!  

7 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Thanks for making our day.. week.. month ... with the happy report and cute pictures.

Ben N Nessa said...

Love your pictures! Have fun in ID :)

Josh and Kimmy said...

What a cute family you have!! Glad to see you're doing well. What a BC reunion there is in the blogging world! :)

Bob said...

Enjoy Muldoons this weekend!

Joe said...

fun new stuff!!

Taunya said...

You are such a darling mom. You seem to treasure every moment you get with your sweet little ones.

Steph said...

love the pictures of your growing kids---wow!! Little Bella is a doll :)