Our East this year was fun filled! We had both sides of our families down for dinners and egg hunts Saturday and Sunday. I took lots of pictures Saturday with Cox cousins, but none on Sunday with Putnams. It was a fun change to have everybody drive down to visit us! Thanks to those who made the trek! I appreciated the break from driving up two days in a row! Our kids got adorable new Easter outfits - as you can see! Thomas got a new tie, and couldn't have been more handsome! Our girls looks so cute in their hot pink polka dot dresses! We sure have cute kids! (Please note my lovely daffodils in the background!) Hope you all had a Happy Easter as well!
7 comments:
Too cute!!!
I love your children. I love your daffodils (which look almost as good as mine!)
Please send 1, 2, or 3 children to Omaha to see me. They are too cute.
Gorgeous family! Hope your flowers are still alive after all of this snow.... Ha!
CUTE dresses!
yes...cute kids! And, I love your flowers :) I'm glad you had a good Easter!
Beautiful children and two more on the way! Wow. What a mama.
The kids looked so cute on Sunday. They are adorable!!
Post a Comment