Monday, April 06, 2009
Twin Update
I went to the Dr. today for a check up! Our twins are doing great! The Dr. saw both hearts, and both babies were moving. The Dr. said that movement is the best indication that they are doing well! I asked a whole bunch of questions, and feel a little more on top of this! I have painful varicose veins, so I got a prescription for some special stockings/tights that should help. I am not a fan of tights to begin with, but I'll try anything that will help! I was concerned that I had only gained 2 lbs since my last appointment, but our Dr. wasn't worried. I am eating all the time, so I am sure I will see the result soon! I also set up an appointment with the Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr! We will go in on May 7th for an ultrasound! Hopefully, they will be able to tell if we are having boys, girls, or one of each! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How exciting! I'm getting excited for our meeting this week, it's been so long since we all got together.
I was glad to hear that everything is going good with you and the babies. I still can't believe it is almost time to find out what you are having! Way exciting.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you each day. Please wear the tight support stockings ... even when it is warm. Your Grandmother Holladay wore them all her years of child bearing and when she worked in the Boise and St. George Temples.
Excited for May !!
I happy you're feeling good and can't wait for you to find out what you're having!
AWESOME!!! We love you and can't wait to follow all of your "twin" check-ups!
So EXCITING!!! It is going to be fun to watch you grow with TWO! I can't wait to hear what they are too :)
OH yay...maternal fetal medicine. I loved it...it was fun to see my baby once a month and to know that I was being looked out for and everything was healthy and smooth. Good luck!
I totally missed the post that said you were even pregnant, let alone twins! Congratulations!
Post a Comment