So a REALLY long time ago, Josh bought me tickets to Wicked. We bought 4 tickets for a Sunday show. As the time drew closer, Josh was able to trade our 4 tickets for 2 SUPER DUPER tickets to a Saturday matinee!!! Fourth row!!! My parents watched our kids so we could have a date! We went to Olive Garden for lunch - YUM! I have been craving their salad and breadsticks! We went and saw the musical - which was EVERYTHING I could have wanted! (Since Wicked tickets were so much money, we agreed that this would be my Christmas, Valentine's, and Anniversary present.) Needless to say, I had been waiting a VERY long time! It was perfect!
Then, we went to visit Staci, who had her baby right before the musical started. I got to hold little Porter Reed just hours after he was born! Josh claims that this was my perfect day - eating good food, seeing a musical, and holding a baby. Can't get much better than that!
7 comments:
My brother said that he saw you there. Wasn't it fantastic?! So glad that you had a great day.
What a date!! I am dying to see Wicked. But who knows if I could sit through the whole thing at this point. I am so glad you had a good time, you definitely deserved it!!
Crystal,
Did they invite you on-stage to sing "Popular"?
So fun! :)
I love your pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time...and you deserved it!
You forgot to add one thing to your perfect day list. . . being with Josh!
That sounds AWESOME! I've heard that is a great show - glad you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment