Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh, they make me smile!

Why does this make me laugh so hard?! Jace has recently discovered his hands, as has Sophie. Not her own hands, JACE'S hands! He will raise one of his hands ever so slowly, and look intently at it. Sophie will also stare at it as he carefully moves it back and forth. They just crack me up! I love that they just entertain each other!

These are Jace's smiles finally caught on camera! When you smile at him, the left side pulls just a little farther than the right, giving him a little crooked smile! Ah, melt my heart!
Now Sophie smiles. Do you know how hard it is to get them to smile at the same time when I have the camera out?!


Bath time! I LOVE taking pictures of my babies in the bath! The blue tub just brings out those baby blues! The first two pics are Jace, and the second two are Sophie.



The babies gave me a special treat today when we snuggled after baths. They were cooing and smiling, with a little bit of giggles from Jace. He was pretty happy to be held! I LOVE holding my babes after baths! They smell so clean, and are usually tired by then! They just want to snuggle and suck on their binkys. Love my babes!

6 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha....love that they both found Jace's hand! :) Love the pictures.

alanna said...

They are precious. I love the smiles!

Justin and Lacie said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting. They are so sweet - maybe one of these days between us our kids will feel good enough to see each other!

Steph said...

love these photos!! your babies are adorable!

Melissa said...

Wow, they're just getting so big. So very very cute too!

Saw your mom at the concert last night. Hope you're doing well!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.