Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sometimes they play so nice...

I was upstairs switching the laundry load, and I thought that the kids had become a little too quiet. I went to investigate, and this is what I found. I overheard Thomas say, "OK, we will play dollies first, then you can play race cars with me!" Bella says, "OK Tom Tom!" They were so sweet just playing dollies together! You can tell that Thomas wanted someone to play with him, but knew he had to bargain a little with his sister! What a good big brother!


For FHE this week, we did exercise! Everyone got in their exercise clothes, we put the girls hair in pig tails, and we WORKED IT! :) The kids always love it when we do something active for family night! With it being Winter, we have had to get creative! This one, game night, and indoor hide and seek are their favorites right now! Easy to please!

2 comments:

alanna said...

What a fun family! Love your FHE idea.

Isn't fun when your kids play together. It always makes me want to cry I'm so happy when my boys make each other laugh. :)

Kris said...

CUTE. I need to come to your house and workout. I'm lazy. ;)