Monday, April 12, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend!

Saturday was a perfect day! We went to a neighbor friend's baptism. It was great! It was the first baptism our kids have seen. Thomas especially thought it was cool! We are glad to have such good friends with such good kids! We came home and cleaned the house. After naps, we played outside all afternoon and worked in the yard. Then we had our first BBQ of the year! It was absolutely wonderful!




I thought our babies looked especially cute in their little hats! Jace is looking more and more like Thomas!


Sunday, I dressed the kids up in their Easter outfits and took some pictures! I just love the blues on my boys and the bright yellows on my girls! So cute! Some of these I had to post two - Jace and Sophie's faces in some of these are too cute to miss!

My boys

Love my girls! Look at Sophie scrunch her nose!

This is as good as it gets for the babies by themselves!
Mommy and kids
Kaley - this girl is too pretty for her own good!




Thomas - he is just handsome in blue! Love those eyes!



Silly Bella Rose! I don't know how she sits like that - in the "W."




Me and Josh - the crazy, fearless parents of the aforementioned adorable kids. (Well, maybe not fearless!)

1 comment:

C and C Beecher said...

You guys are amazing!