Thursday, April 29, 2010

Field Trip To The Farm

Thomas had his first field trip Tuesday! We went to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. We took a full car load of friends and another mommy. I left the other four kids with Grandma at our house.
Learning about what the animals eat.
How the milk gets into the gallons.
Looking at the cow.
We saw some bunnies. Thomas said, "Mom, I don't like that smell!"
We found a little jail, and threw the boys in!
This is Thomas' friend Gavin - these two boys are cute friends!
Thomas threw Mommy in jail too!


We saw some little piggies! They were adorable, but stinky! Thomas said, "Hey Mom! That piggy just said OINK!"
Feeding the chickens some little corn pieces.
This was one sad looking little bird!
Thomas and Gavin on the horse-pulled wagon ride!
Here's our girlfriends from Dance Class! Hannah, Maddie and MaKinlee, Kristin, Ainsley and Courtney.
Me and My Boy!
Thomas riding on the sheep.
Gavin on the sheep
Thomas said, "Look! That Alpaca is riding a bike!" I just had to laugh because it is a COW, and he is mowing the lawn!
We finished our field trip with a little picnic lunch. We had such a fun time!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Thomas is a smart boy - I didn't like that smell either. :)

Paula said...

We love the farm too. So I've been meaning to ask you a random question...I'm wondering if you have any great ideas on family photo albums. You are so good at taking pictures of everything and posting them too that I figure you must have a tangible copy somewhere too. I'm just looking for a good way to get both text and pictures in the same place, and that's hopefully easy to duplicate so I can make extras for my kids to have. Any thoughts would be great, thanks!