Monday, June 21, 2010

CPK with Cousins

My cousins Liz and Nate were in town from Iowa this weekend, so we got together at CPK for some cousin fun! (Thanks to Aunt Cheri for this picture! How could I have missed taking a picture of the reason we got together?!)
Camo, Sean, Caran and my parents
Drew and Em
Ben's brother, Ben, Aunt Cheri, Vanessa, Jane and Alysia ( I must have missed Alaena)


Me and Lyss
We had fun sitting there visiting and texting Danielle, who was at work. I am excited for her to come down this way to college in a couple months! Hooray! We are glad Nate and Liz came to visit, so we had a good reason to get together!!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Crystal - that is a HORRIBLE picture of me! It looks like I am looking at you... but I have no recollection of taking that picture! Haha! Dinner was so fun. We need to do it more often!