We busted out our old kiddie pool the other day, only to find that it had too many holes in it! We made the best out of it for the day though!
Our babes are getting so big! They love to hang out and watch the kids play!
Playing in the backyard. Kaley is totally a Summer Girl! She loves the sunshine, getting wet, and hair out of her face! What a pretty girl!
T-Man is lovin' wearing shorts everyday! He is all boy this Summer and looking for bugs, water and something to tease his sisters with!
Our Bella Rose loves the sand! She could play there all day if I would let her! She is getting better at riding her scooter, and loves to play with her neighbor girlfriends!
Jace's bath times are now shower times for Mom. He makes such a wet mess while bathing! Look at all those splashes!
We have had our fair share of crazy weather this Summer so far. The other day, it was marble-sized hail! It woke up Bella! She came out and said, "Mommy, the rain is banging on Kaley's window, and it is hurting my ears!"
Love the braids in Kaley's hair! I miss these kids so much! I can't wait to play with them again! I'm counting down the days! Don't let them grow up too much without me, okay?:)
1 comment:
Love the braids in Kaley's hair! I miss these kids so much! I can't wait to play with them again! I'm counting down the days! Don't let them grow up too much without me, okay?:)
Post a Comment