You get very dirty
While working in the yard.
Go to somewhere you can shower
After working hard.
Kaley "chose" a new rake for Dad. Her clue said,
Dad, your rake was looking shabby,
I think it's pretty dead.
You'll find something to replace it
Under someone's BED!
You're the best Dad!
That's what we all say!
Look for something fun for you
Where we like to play!
We have lots of kids it's true,
And we love them lots!
Maybe go look in the cupboard
Where we keep the pots!
He got new work gloves!
Dad's are good for hugs and kisses,
Wrestling and reading books.
Walk to where you golf clubs are,
Go and have a LOOK!
He got a new set of pliers!
2 comments:
That is so funny that you sent Josh on a poetic scavanger hunt to get his gifts ... because I did the EXACT same thing! It must be all those songs we wrote back in the Kimball 205. :)
Super cute idea to have him go find his gifts! I love the kids faces and how they are so excited that Josh is finding his gifts.
Post a Comment