
Tuesday night, we gathered the masses and took family pictures. Everyone got their own on their camera. I don't know if anyone really got a perfect picture. There sure are alot of funny ones with personality though! :) (Of course, click on the picture to make them larger.)

My family

We tried to take a few of just our little family, but it proved nearly impossible to get everyone looking and not being silly. I like how they turned out though. Bella's faces in these pictures crack me up!




Papa Arlen and Grandma Del - WE LOVE YOU!!!!

5 generations! These are my Great Grandparents, Grandma and Grandpa Daw, then my Grandparents, Papa and Grandma, my Mom, Me, and my kids.

This picture is dear to me. I don't think there are many people that can claim this. Kaley is the oldest daughter of an oldest daughter of an oldest daughter of an oldest daughter. I thought it was neat when it was me saying all those "oldest daughters", and Kaley makes it that much cooler! This is a special 5 generation picture!

More of just my "little" family. These are not necessarily the best, but I love the interactions in them. What sweet kids I have!

Thomas, Bella and Sophie talking; Kaley with one shoe off, Jace waving.

Thomas asking a question to the people with cameras...

Bells giggling, Jace waving, and Kaley finding her other shoe.

Sisters.... We bonded BIG time this trip by jumping off of Jump Rock together! We ROCK!


Aw, the siblings. LOVE these pictures. Can anyone say, "Christmas card?"


All the grandkids and my kids (great-grandkids) :)

Cute front row kiddos

The whole BIG group!!!
(This one is stolen as well from Mikesell. I think she got the best one! :) Thanks Mikesell!)
3 comments:
What great family pictures! I actually really like how they each have a little personality in them!
Crystal, These family pictures are so great! They turned out so cute. What a cute family!
What beautiful family pictures! I LOVE the one of the 5 generations of oldest daughters. That is really awesome :)
Post a Comment