
Ah, Beach Day. Wednesday, we spent the entire day on the beach. My kids had been looking forward to it all Summer! It was perfect weather for it too!!! I bought the kids each a Dollar Store variety bucket and shovel. They loved it! They started by digging one big river from the top of the sand down to the water. Then they filled it with water. I think Thomas may have bucket-ed half the lake that day!

Our babies - just hanging out.


They got brave and ventured out into the cold water.

Then we did the paddle boats, which Bella calls the "peddle boats."










The kids had so much fun on these long boards.


I love Kaley's look of pure joy in this picture! She LOVES the water!



This was Jace's take on the stroller - always trying to escape!




My free-spirited child.

Playing with Call-Doll.


Our sweet spot on the beach, part shade, part sun. :)

I love this picture of Sophie! What a cutie!


Now that Jace has a top tooth, he is constantly sticking his tongue out and feeling around his mouth. He makes the funniest faces!

He also likes to stick his middle two fingers in his mouth. Silly boy.




Here's Thomas giving it a whirl!


These sweet girls were inseparable! What cute girls!


Look at Sophie's teeth!



Drew taught my Dad how to do it too! Pretty good for an old man! :)








During lunch, Bella just went from towel to towel chatting the legs off of anyone who would listen! I love Danielle's face in this one, as she is thoroughly entertained by Bella Rose.

T-Man warming up in the sun.

Eating lunch. I think these pictures are of the only bites the kids had! They seriously didn't want to miss out on any fun!





Drew built a BIG sand castle with a mote around it! He had so many kids helping!


LoVe this one of Jace-Face.

Jace's toes in the lake.




We were thinkin' that she looks like the moose on her sweatshirt with those pigtails!

Sophie's toes in the lake!

Eating dinner under the tent.


Concert in front of the Lodge. Thomas and Bella grooved for all to see!





I went back to the cabin and found this little creature waiting for me above the door! Eek! Just a bat. Don't worry, Mikesell and Alex came to my rescue and safely deposited this friend in a different part of the wood. :)
Well folks, that's all. I am sad it's over! Thomas woke up the other day and said, "Mom, I miss Redfish. (in a VERY sad face) When can we go back?" I know, I want to go back too. When I get pictures from other people, I will post my favorites on the blog!
Another BIG thank you to Papa and Grandma for such a wonderful trip! We loved Jerome (as always), and just couldn't get enough of Redfish! THANK YOU!!!! We love you very much and loved spending time with you two this trip!
1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family! I just love seeing all the fun things that you guys do together. I can't believe how big your twins are getting!! So cute!
Post a Comment