Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swimming Lessons - first week

This is what we look like while we watch the kids swim. I bring snacks for Bella and the babies, and we just hang out!
Thomas' class - he's the toe-head right by the teacher.
Kaley's on the left, coming up from a "bob."
Talking with her teacher, she's the close one.
Thomas and his class. He's the one in the middle.
Me and Bells. We sit there and visit and eat snacks during swim lessons. :)
The babies eat little puffs, drink their bottles, and get fussy because it is WAY past their nap time!

Playing a game.

"Scooping ice cream"
"Alligator, Alligator, What time is it?"

Kicking

"Hi Mom!"

Bella can't wait for her time to get to have swim lessons! She loves to watch "the guys."
Floating on his back.



Cute Bells.

One week down, one week to go! The kids love swimming everyday! They are fast learners, and love their teachers!

1 comment:

Steph said...

so cute! I remember taking swim lessons when I was little...I think watching our kids swim is just as fun. We played with Don's kids in Aunt Caran's pool today...it was heaven. We missed you guys :(