Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Family Times

 Sunday, we went up to Sandy for some family time.  The kids had a blast playing in the basement where it was cooler, and with LOTS of toys! 






 Bella doing stickers with Grandma
 The girls just visiting

Monday, I let the kids paint on the front porch.  




Monday night for FHE, Josh was filling water balloons up for scouts, and the kids decided to help.  He eventually gave up on filling up the balloons and started throwing them at the kids.  I think they had alot of fun!




 Ignore Jace's goobery nose, but this was the first time he said "mum!"  It was really sweet. 
There were a couple more pics of Jace and Sophie, but I think Blogger is having a hard time.  I guess I will try again later to add them. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe how big the babies are getting...everytime I look at Jack I can't believe how fast time goes by. You make being a mom look so fun...I'm taking notes from all of your fun activities for when Jack and baby #2 get older :)

Ben N Nessa said...

Seriously...they're almost one :) Your kids are darling, and I LOVE the waterballoon pictures....haha! What fun memories :)