Monday began with the daunting task of potty training my third born. Bella was a champ! My only problem was the whining that ensued when Bella got a treat for going potty and Kaley and Thomas didn't. Solution: If Kaley and Thomas HELP Bella go potty, then they get a treat too! The only down side to that, is I hear Thomas telling Bella that she needs to go potty so HE can have a treat! Oh well! Bella wears undies all day, and a diaper at night. Way to go B!
Early Wednesday morning started the low part of the week. Kaley and Thomas woke up throwing up in the middle of the night. Josh followed shortly with an upset stomach. Late that night, Bells started the same junk. Yuck. Our Wednesday/Thursday was spent like this:
Even Jace and Sophie eventually caught the bug. Not the throwing up one, thank goodness! But, the blow out of every undershirt one. Yuck again.
Unfortunately, I don't think all that sickness was the grossest part of my week!
Saturday, I walked out in the garage and found this guy waiting for me! EEEKKK! I do NOT do spiders! He was nasty huge. I called to Josh, and he came to squish him. Once, he was squished, baby spiders started spewing from the sack on it's back! WHAT?! I didn't see that it had a sack!!! EEEWW!!!! Anyway, we got out the spider spray, and de-spidered our house perimeter. I REALLY hope I don't see any of those again!
3 comments:
ooooh that spider gives me the willies. So SAD about the flu! we had Bear get treats when Bee was potty training too. nothing like an older sibling cheerleader!
That spider is horrid!!! So gross, I just sprayed a few days ago to, because one jumped at me when I was in the garden, I almost passed out I was screaming so long and loud. I HATE SPIDERS!
Way to Go Bella on potty training! You rock sweet girl!
I think something is going around, my kids have been sick too. That is a huge spider! Eww... I had a mouse jump at my face one day... I think I would rather do the spider than that again LOL... Way to go Bella!
Post a Comment