Thursday, October 07, 2010

Conference Weekend

 Preface: the ONLY thing on my list today is to BLOG!  I feel like I haven't in a while.  I lied.  There are TWO things on my list today.  Blog, and clean the Shoe Closet of Death.  Ugh, maybe I will procrastinate that one.  :)  

This weekend, we went up to Kaysville to see the fam.  Jarilyn and Tricia are back home!  It was fun to see everyone, and we had fun in the Fall weather! 
 Our Sophie girl loves the swing!


 Jace loved getting dirty in the sand.  I love how you can see the sand flying as he throws it into the truck!






 The cousins played so nice together!  Ethan and Thomas took turns wearing the helmet for special head protection!  :)
 Grandma had the kids help her pick the pumpkins from the garden.  They were HUGE!!!






 Kenzie and Bella
 Dallin, Kenz and Bells



 Loading the pumpkins into the trailer to take them to the front porch.

 All the kids trying to roll the pumpkins.  It was hilarious!





 Riding them to the front!


 Girls can eat dirt too!  Sophie's face got so dirty while she was playing in the sand.













 Picking apples in the orchard. 
Fall is here!  We had so much fun!  Thanks for the good time!

2 comments:

Haley said...

You'd better keep an eye on that Kaley. She's growing up way too fast!

Jack and Charlene said...

Thanks for the Pictures. What a fun weekend .... Love to see the Cute Children and the BIG Pumpkins.
Hugs