We have been busy this past week! I didn't take very many pictures, and you will see why! :) My Mom and Dad came down last Saturday after the BYU game to help me with some canning. We did a box of peaches and a box of pears. It is great food storage, and I know the babies LOVE it! I got so excited about our work, that I had Josh pick up another box of peaches and another box of pears for more canning! The picture below is just the part that Mom and Dad did with us.
Thomas has known what he wanted to be for Halloween for quite a while now. Buzz Lightyear. Luckily, I found a decently priced one at Walmart! Yea! He was thrilled! He tried it on and began "flying" around the house shouting things like, "To infinity and beyond!" and "I am Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger!" That kid cracks me up!
The thing that has taken up the most of my time this week was getting ready for our garage sale!!! We feel like our family is complete, so I decided to clean out the bins of clothes our babies have grown out of. It was bitter sweet. I saved a bin each of boy and girl clothes for whichever of my sisters has a baby first. It's my right as a big sister! :) So here's the views of the garage the night before.
Here's our sale! My friend Kristin and I did it together, so it was awesome! It was fun to have a BFF to sit out there and talk to, and laugh with. (We started a 7, so we were both dog tired!) We both made a HAUL, and it was so much fun!
Jace and Sophie sat at the window for the first 20 minutes. They were delighted with all the people in the yard to smile at!
Kristin had some jewelery for the girls of the neighborhood, so here she is "glamming" them up!
We also had a craft night with just the girls this week too. We made these darling pumpkins that Kristin (she is the most creative one of us all) picked out. It was so much fun to laugh, craft and eat together! We are on the look out for more cute crafts we can do, so we can do this monthly! These girls make life all the better! Thanks for the fun night, Ladies!
There you have it! That is what we have been up to! We are not looking forward to rainy weather this week, but I guess that's part of Fall! We are looking forward to inside play dates, Fall field trips, Dance classes, yummy crock pot dinners, apple candle smells, Halloween candy and decor, and more Autumn color drives! Happy Fall!
1 comment:
Oh phew, I'm happy to hear that you're alive after all! So you officially accomplished more in the last week than I have in the last six. You go! And I can't believe R.P. is helping you can! What a guy.
Post a Comment