Friday, October 29, 2010

Kaley's Halloween Party

 As I got Kaley ready the morning of her school party, she told me that she had been waiting for this day forever!  She was thrilled to wear her costume to school!  She also knows that she gets to wear make up for Halloween.  She just loves wearing mascara and lipstick!  It makes her WAY too grown up pretty!  



 I went to her class to help out with the party.  We played bean bag toss into the pumpkins and pin the stem on the pumpkin.



 The kids were enthralled with our apple juice and dry ice drink.  
 I dressed up as a fairy too.  :)
 The candy corn relay game.


 The pass-the-spider game.

 Making our cute spider cupcakes.  



 Getting ready for the parade.  Kaley is in the middle - pink wings.  
 Practicing their waves.
 My Mom was at home with Bella and the twins, (Thomas was at preschool).  Josh picked up Bells and brought her to see the parade.  She just soaked it all in.  

Kaley is the 3rd one back.  

We had so much fun, and she just is loving Kindergarten!

No comments: