Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Catch up - pics from my phone

 Kaley is always asking me to take pictures of her with her friends.  This is one from last week when we had Anna come play.  These girls play so nicely together.  They are just darling!  I let Kaley walk Anna half way home, so we "had" to document it with a picture! 
 One day last week, it was warm enough to go on a walk!  Yea!  So I bundled up the littles, and off we went.  It was nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the "warmer" weather.  



 Bella is becoming quite the little mother.  She loves to dress and bundle her baby dolls.  She tells me all the time that she wants "2 babies just like Mom."  What a sweetheart.
 I didn't realize I took pictures of when we got our tree.  Jace was thrilled to be outside in the cart!  The kids literally chose our tree based on how it smelled this year!  Luckily for them, and Mom, it is a good looking tree!  


 These are pictures from our ward Christmas party on Friday night.  The kids had so much fun going from station to station.  They made little ornaments, sat on Santa's lap and did the cake walk.  There also was Nativity scene as well, but our babies did NOT want to sit through that.  
 Sophie is right by Thomas, trying to do the craft with the big kids...she loves stickers, just like my other girls!

 Jace was thrilled with climbing on the toys in the nursery while the kids made ornaments.

 Sitting on Santa's lap.  Boy we have come a long way in this department!  Kaley, Thomas and Bella sat on his lap with NO TEARS this year!!! 





I have fallen a little behind blogging about our weekend activities, so stay tuned for more!!!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I'm so glad the truffles worked for you! I am making them again this week as well! I love the pictures from you guys taking your winter walk. I am the same way. If I see a shred of blue sky, I'm like "Hurry Izzy! Let's go!"