Monday, December 20, 2010

Girls' Day

 Saturday, we had a "Girls' Day."  Mom, Emily, Danielle, Clarissa and I went and got spa pedicures.  It was heavenly!  Danielle kept sighing and saying that we need to do this more often!  

 Our finished toes.  
Then we went to eat some lunch at Texas Roadhouse, where Drew was our server.  The girls found it appropriate since they have all served him for so many years, it was time for him to serve us!  :)  

We went to the Mall next and shopped til our feet hurt.  It was so much fun and such good bonding time!  I think we have a tradition on our hands!  I can't wait to do it in the Summer when we can shop at Park City and enjoy our toes in flip flops!!!

I came home to a clean house, ironing done, dishes done, floor mopped, carpets vacuumed, dinner fed, kids bathed, and happy family!  It was perfect!!!!  Thanks to Josh for being a SUPER DAD while I was gone, and keeping everyone happy!  

AND a BIG thanks to Daddy Warbucks for funding our Girls' Day!!!  

No comments: