Thursday, January 20, 2011

Catch up

 I unloaded the pics off my phone, and apparently that's all the pictures I've taken in the past week.  :)  I had to snap a few of the babes the other day.  They love to sit by the fireplace (usually because that is where Mom is snuggling).  They are just getting too big.  



 Also, this week we took a trip to the dr's office for the babes.  They both have sinus infections.  Double the fun!  


 This is the nightly routine these days.  Josh reads to the kids while sitting on the floor so the bigger kids can sit behind him on the couch.  The babies like to climb all over him while he is trying to read.  :) 

 Monday is laundry day around here, which means Tuesday is folding day.  Jace and Sophie are usually around to help.  Jace is really into climbing right now, and climbs on everything.  Here he is helping me with my chores.  




 Kaley is really enjoying piano lessons, and actually likes to practice!  Bella loves to sit by her and listen contently while she practices.  It is really adorable.  
 Wednesday this week, Thomas' preschool class went on a field trip to Maceys.  They do such a great job with the tour of the store.  The kids just love it!  I went with and took the babies along for the fun.  Here they are at the deli. 
 Getting a cookie from the bakery.

 Watching the workers use the forklift.
 Inside the freezer.  Brrr!


 This is sweet Ainsley and Thomas' friend Liam.  These two were paired at the beginning of the adventure, and did not let go of each other's hands the whole time!  So obedient!
 Thomas was SO proud of this picture he colored during quiet time.  He took his time on it, and did his best work!
 Today I went and helped in Kaley's class.  We painted today!  We chose a season and painted a scene with a tree and people in it.  It was a good time.  I just love helping in her class.  Her little friends know me, and are always so talkative when I'm there.

 I had to take a picture of Kaley's hall art work.  We rarely get to see what she does for projects.  I am really hoping that they send them home at the end of the year, 'cause we haven't seen any yet!  
This afternoon, we went to visit Danielle for her birthday.  The kids love going to Dani and Lyss' apartment and hanging out with college kids.  Thomas met one of Dani's friends, and I think he could have stayed there all day with him if Mom would have allowed it!  Happy 20th Birthday to Dani!  

No comments: